Rhino Extreme™ is specifically formulated for extreme outdoor conditions and colder substrate applications. It is a fast-set lining with superior hardness and elongation, high tensile strength, and excellent tear and abrasion resistance.
Rhino Extreme can be sprayed from a minimum of 30 mils up to unlimited thickness for superior impact, flexing, expansion and contraction, and resistance to vibration. Rhino Extreme is available in 2:1 and 1:1 ratio formulations.
EXTREME FORMULATION PROPERTIES
- Excellent for cold substrate application
- Excellent for low and hot temperature conditions
- Excellent for high humidity conditions
- Good for abrasion & impact resistance
- Good for chemical and corrosion protection
- Excellent resistance to thermal shock
TYPICAL EXTREME APPLICATIONS
- Primary and secondary containment as a monolithic, impermeable lining for industrial plants, agriculture, and petrochemical applications
- Outdoor applications with water, humidity or low temperatures conditions
- Floor and wall protection in food processing, food storage, veterinary, production areas and laboratories
- Demanding fast setting/curing conditions
- Highly corrosive applications