Rhino Industrial sprayed-on elastomeric polyurethane, polyurea and hybrid solutions are 100% solids, VOC free and designed for reducing secondary containment maintenance costs and maximize equipment return on investment. Rhino Industrial coatings can be sprayed or cast onto virtually any type of equipment and substrate material, regardless of penetrations or shape, whether new or already in-service.
All formulations can be applied significantly thicker than many other protective coatings in the market--from 1/8" to multiple inches thick. As a sacrificial layer, Rhino Industrial coatings provide superior protection from harsh chemicals and biological environments. Product formulations are the ideal protective solution to protect against spills, leaks, or leaking hazardous material seeping into the surrounding environment.
- ACI 350.2R-04 (containment of hazardous materials)
- CAFO 40 – 412 (secondary containment)
- FAC 62-762.501 (Florida storage of hazardous waste)
- FDA 21 CFR 175.300 and 177.1680 (incidental food contact)
- NSF 61 (potable water)
- SSPC 40 – CFR 112 & 264 (oil pollution)
- SSPC-TU2 / NACE 6G197 (Florida – environmental containment)
FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
- Tack free within seconds of application with modifiable cure times available
- Can be sprayed or cast to any desired thickness
- Versatility--formulations can be sprayed to virtually any substrate including: concrete, steel, metals, fiberglass, wood and geo-textile surfaces
- Delivers superior corrosion protection and resistance against adverse chemistries such as gasoline, JP3, diesel, crude oil, condensates, brine water, hydroxides, solvents, peroxides, salts, lye and various other harsh chemicals.
- Frag tanks
- Trailers with primary storage tanks
- Chemical and gasoline tanks
- Steel holding tanks
- Water tanks
- And more...
PROVEN RHINO BENEFITS
- Products flex and expand with the substrate's thermal coefficient of change, making them an ideal liner for petrochemical containment.
- Holds up well against adverse chemistries, providing chemical resistant primary containment for gasoline, JP3, diesel, crude oil, acid solutions, condensates, brine water, acids, hydroxides, solvents, peroxides, salts, lye, and various other harsh chemicals.
- Reduces maintenance costs due to corrosion by providing a thick protective resistant to chemicals, water and acid.
- Flexible formulations adhere to almost any substrate regardless of shape or size and can expand with thermal expansion/contraction changes.
- A "wear-indicator" can be applied beneath the lining so that Rhino can be applied as a sacrificial layer over expensive steel, and then economically reapplied when needed.