DuraTite™ Roof 2.8
DuraTite™ 2.8 Spray Polyurethane Roofing Foam is HFC-blown, Zero Ozone-Depleting (Zero-ODP), closed-cell spray polyurethane foam systems. These systems improve energy efficiency and offer both a low lifecycle cost and environmental impact with almost no maintenance.
DuraTite™ roof systems are ASTM E-108 Class A/B Roof System compliant, UL Class A/B compliant and UL Class II compliant and Miami-Dade County Product Control approved.
DuraTite™ 2.8 has a Compressive Strength of 40-55; a Tensile Strength of 60-80; and an R-value of 6.3 per inch.
WHY DURATITE™ ROOFING SYSTEMS?
- Good yield
- Does not shrink, pull or crack when installed correctly
- Seamless, fully-adhered and self-flashing
- Extremely lightweight, weather resistant with outstanding insulation characteristics
- Covers complex geometrical shapes, protrusions, and materials such as: glass, concrete, metal, old mortar, brick and BUR
HOW DURATITE™ ROOFING SYSTEMS SAVE MONEY
- Is a cost-effective alternative to conventional roofing materials and systems
- Minimal disruption to operations
- Lowers heating and cooling costs
- Eliminates wind uplift risk
- Maintains physical properties over time
- Increases roof life
DURATITE™ ROOFING SYSTEMS LISTINGS
- ASTM E-108 Class A/B Roof System
- UL Class A/B approval
- UL Class II: California Fire Marshal Listing, City of Los Angeles Listing
- Miami- Dade County Product Control approved, California Bureau of Home Furnishings
FIRE RATED ASSEMBLIES:
- Class A and B--UL Roofing Systems
- Class A Combustible Deck--UL Roofing Systems Assembly #35
- 2 Hour Class A--UL Design
- 3 Hour Class A--UL Design
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR:
- DuraTite™ 2.8 is NOT designed for use as an INTERIOR insulation system
- Cold-storage structures, such as refrigerators and freezers demand special design considerations with regard to thermal insulation and moisture-vapor drive. DuraTite™ 2.8 should NOT be installed in these types of constructions unless the structure was designed by a design professional for specific use as cold storage
- DuraTite™ 2.8 is neither tested nor represented as suitable for medical or pharmaceutical uses
- DuraTite™ 2.8 insulation is combustible. High-intensity heat sources such as welding or cutting torches must not be used in contact with or in close proximity to DuraTite™ 2.8 or any polyurethane foam.
PROCESS TEMPERATURE RANGES
- Iso (A) & Resin (B) Components - 120 – 140° F (49 – 60° C)
- Hose - 120 – 140° F (49 – 60° C)
- Substrate Temperature - 50 – 160° F (10 – 71° C)