RhinoPro HP-21 Max Machine
The RhinoPro™ HP-21 Max is a High Pressure Proportioning Unit with 15.3kw of Heating Power for Polyurethane/Urea Systems. It is a high performance plural component spray machine specially designed to process Rhino Linings protective lining systems. It is capable of generating 3,500 psi spray pressure to accurately mix and spray fast-setting systems.
HP-21 MAX FEATURES
- On/Off trigger capability allows the ability to spray small or intricate parts or thinner coats
- Ability to control output and spray pattern with various gun configurations.
- Data recorder (optional) offers real-time data capture of process parameters to verify that the chemicals were sprayed at the proper conditions.
- Compact, portable wheeled cart allows you to move the unit closer to the job and occupies less space.
- Primary heaters allowing for quick startup times with urethane/urea systems.
HP-21 MAX SPECIFICATIONS
|Output:||5 – 18 lbs/min|
|Max Operating Pressure:||3500 PSI|
|Electrical:||240 VAC; 3PH; 60 AMP or 240VAC; 1 PH; 100AMP|
|Primary Heaters:||15.3 KW with individual controls|
|Dimensions:||46" H x 31" W x 32" D|
|Heated Hoses:||50 to 300 feet plus 10 ft. whip with digital control|